Rules to keep routes safe and open.
1) Report any missing signs to a club board member.
2) Do NOT steal or destroy the signs!! The routes are only open for riding when signed, and as approved by the townships.
3) Pay attention to the routes as signed. Our routes have significantly changed over the past couple of years. Parts of routes have been added, and some have been taken away. Be sure you are riding the present route system by only riding on roads that are signed for ATV routes.
4) Stay on the roadway. Do not ride on private property… unless marked as an ATV Trail. Be courteous to the landowners. This is a priviledge they have granted and it can be taken away.
5) Remember, you must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license to ride the routes in the Township of Armenia, Finley, and Remington! You may ride the routes of Necedah, Cutler, and Kingston Townships at the age of 12 WITH ATV CERTIFICATION, (must be accompanied by an adult after 9 p.m. in Necedah Township).
6) NO One under the age of 12 can ride on road routes. Only marked trails. We have no “trails” in Juneau County.
7) NO power turns.. this will leave a mark and shut the routes down!
Know the rules! Ride smart!